Stealth Trailers Window Replacement
If you have a Stealth Trailer and you need a window replaced, please call (714) 323-2672. Note: We only service trailers that are located in Southern California.
Stealth trailers are known as the volume leaders when it comes to RVs. They have remarked: “We deliver the most trailer you can get for the money”. Mostly known for their cargo trailers, they do manufacture two recreational versions as of 2022.
Models We Service
- Amped OTG (Off The Grid)
- Nomad – Toy Hauler
What We Fix
We can fix side windows, rear windows and door windows.
Can I pay for my RV window replacement with insurance?
Yes, you can! You will have to check with your insurance company to see how much your policy covers and if you will need to pay a deductible.
Can I bring my trailer to you?
Certainly! Just call us at (714) 323-2672 to schedule an appointment. Our main office is located in Tustin, CA.
Trailer Window Tips
We have a few tips that we have learned over the years to help you get the most out of your trailer windows:
- Keep your trailer vented and use desiccants to keep moisture from building up inside your trailer. Many of our customers complain about “foggy windows” after a few years of purchasing their RV. The best thing you can do is keep air circulating as much as possible.
- Believe it or not, backing up is probably the biggest culprit when it comes to breaking trailer windows. So learn your trailer! And take it slow!
In this section, we have listed the various social media accounts for Stealth Trailers we well as their website address and main phone number.
Stealth Trailers Company Core Values
- We aspire to be the best.
- We have credibility through communication.
- We foster a team first, me second environment.
- We enjoy the journey and make friends.