Rustic Trail RV Window Replacement
Hi, camper! If you own a Rustic Trail camper and you need a window replaced, then please give us a call at (714) 323-2672 to schedule an appointment. Note: We only service campers in Southern California.
Rustic Trail is all about easy-to-tow and stress-free maintenance. These teardrop campers are lightweight and a blast for any adventurous individual, couple or small family. And we want to make sure it stays that way by making sure you have windows that are in tip-top shape!
Models We Service
- Grizzly Bear
- Koala Bear
- Kodiak Stealth
- Papa Bear
- Polar Bear
Note: If you have an older or even a newer model that’s not on the list above, we can most likely replace the windows.
How The Alfa Auto Glass Camper Window Replacement Service Works
1. Call us at (714) 323-2672 and tell us what day you’d like us to come out to your camper.
2. We’ll arrive and get to work. You can sit back and relax, run errands, or catch up on work.
3. In about an hour we’ll be done and out of your hair!
Paying With Insurance
We do take vehicle insurance as a form of payment. Click here for more information on paying with insurance.
• If you’re taking your Rustic Trail camper into the great outdoors, be sure to place all food and anything with interesting smells out of your camper and into a bear canister (or a bear box). It’s not that these campers aren’t built well, it’s just that bears are REALLY strong and can tear into any type of vehicle. They’re going to smell the food inside your camper and want at it. Nothing will stop them.
• Drive like you’re towing a camper! A great way to break windows is to get into an accident. Keep your speed down and stay alive.
Below are links to the Rustic Trail website and social media account.